This is her 2nd Gospel CD and Scooter’s voice is better than ever and you hear it with every song. She’s able to take the high’s and low’s of each note with ease and is loving every minute of praising the Lord thru song and dance.
Many people spend their whole life looking for their “gift” but Ms. Scooter Lee knew at a very early age her gift was to tell a story through song. Little did she know the impact that she would one day have on the christian and secular music community with her self-penned songs, along with the ability to capture the heart of those she is singing to. You will leave her performance or her testimony knowing that God has blessed this child in a big way.
It’s been a rocky road for Scooter from her childhood to where she is today. Raised in a alcoholic, physically abusive home, she found singing songs in the midst of a crisis made her feel safe from the violence that engulfed her. She was born a songbird, singing her first song at age 3 right on key. But as she grew, the past began to haunt her and she became a young adult plagued by alcohol and obesity issues and soon ended up in jail giving her life over to the Lord to finally become what she is today. Now, coming full circle, this ‘songbird’ that spent time as ‘jailbird’ is now the ‘eagle’ that flies with the Lord by her side. When performing live, she draws you into that very ‘Grace’ that the Lord has given her and next thing you know, you are caught up in her energy and excitement for life and the Lord.
Accompanying Dances & Videos:
- Joy’s Gonna Come In The Morning (3:14) – Dance: Joy’s Gonna Come in the Morning
- Sing Me To Heaven (3:52) – Dance: Country 2 Step
- Love Lifted Me (3:23) – Dance: Love Lifted Me
- He Put It There (3:20) – Dance: Electric Slide
- Kings Highway (4:21) – Dance: Kings Highway
- Jesus, What A Wonderful Child (3:33) – Dance: Country As Can Be
- Hallelujah In My Heart (2:45) – Dance: Hallelujah Heart
- Operator (3:22) – Dance: Operator 4-1-1
- Mountain Mover (2:44) – Dance: Victory Shout
- I’ve Got Joy (2:45) – Dance: Little Polka (I’ve Got Joy)
- Amazing Grace (2:35) – Dance: Amazing Grace I See
- Cry Out To Worship (3:35) – Dance: Mamma Maria
Accompanying Dances/ Videos/ Styles/ BPM also noted
© Copyright – Scooter Lee Enterprizes, Inc / Superline Videos / Universal
Release Date: 2016